The Marlborough Hotel and Conference Centre cut the ribbon on their newly rennovated business and corporate class floor.
“The Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is pleased to announce that one of its corporate members will open a dedicated floor to accommodate the demand of its business and corporate clientele,” said Graham Starmer, President and CEO. “We know there is a demand for this type of unique service for business travelers and applaud the vision and efforts of the hotel.”
“In assessing the demand and need for a dedicated floor for our business clientele, we realized that we would need to offer the same amenities that the larger metropolitan centres have, “said Manfred Boehm, owner. “ We took into consideration the need for secure entry to the floor, wireless internet connections and other amenities to integrate with the high demand for our meeting and conference centres.”
The Historic Marlborough Hotel located at 331 Smith in the heart of downtown Winnipeg in the Exchange District will dedicate its newly renovated and refurnished dedicated Business Class Floor on February 14 with special guests, Minister Peter Bjornson and Graham Starmer, President and CEO of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce.
Some of the features include:
- Secure entry to the floor by key card only to registered guests of that floor;
- 24 newly furnished and redecorated guest rooms ranging from 250 sq.ft Standard rooms to spacious 350 sq.ft rooms;
- Superior rooms and corner Executive rooms with stunning views of The Exchange District;
- There are seven suites and a large three room Executive Boardroom suite.
- The guest rooms include amenities that business travelers expect such as:
- Free WiFi in all rooms and meeting rooms throughout the property;
- New furniture including 32 inch flat screen TV’s and additional T.V. in all suite’s bedrooms;
- New Simmons pillow top mattress sets, with Goose down duvet and 300 thread count bedding;
- Anti allergy pillows;
- Comfort quality robes supplied for each guest;
- Winnipeg Free Press newspaper delivered daily to your room;
- Brand name toiletries, hairdryer, iron and board, coffee maker;
- Free local phone calls and no charge toll free calls;
- Complimentary hot breakfast served daily in Joanna’s Café;
- A large pool, water slide and whirlpool is located within the hotel.
The Marlborough Hotel and Conference Center has Winnipeg’s largest selection of meeting space. They can accommodate meetings, conferences, special occasion functions and sports teams from 5 to 800 people in a variety of unique and stunning historic rooms.